BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

All about Adelaide




So, I realize I haven't updated my blog since last year... so I'm finally getting back in gear. lol. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote- we got a puppy, bought a new car, bought a house (not new), I graduated from BYU, etc. etc. But the most exciting is that we had a little girl! Adelaide Diane Costello was born on February 10th, 2009, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and 19 in. long. She came a week late and I still had to be induced, she was just too comfortable where she was and wasn't in any hurry to leave. After about 4 hours of labor (yes, I used an epidural and was very thankful for it), she was born at 1:15 PM. She has brought so much joy and love to our lives. This is Addie at 2 weeks old

0 comments: